- This event has passed.
Rhino3D Level I Training
April 23, 2016 @ 9:00 am – April 25, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
The training course is intended for Architects/Engineers/Interior Designers with some prior experience in CAD and it aims at
introducing advanced digital design to the attendees as well as to demonstrate ways of applying it to Building Design.
The comprehensive 3‐day course guides the trainee through acquiring the basic skills in the core software Rhino3D, a
high‐end free‐form 3D NURBS modeler. After completion, the trainee will receive a Rhino3D Official training Certificate. Find more about Rhino 3D
Expected Outcomes :
The main objectives of the course are to:
- Facilitate the participant through Rhino 3d User Interface.
- Create basic geometries – lines, circles, arcs, curves, solids and surfaces
- Develop modeling technics by utilizing precision design methods (coordinates, planes, Euclidean Space)
- Create and Modify geometry (curves, surfaces, solids) with edit commands
- Analyze and evaluate geometry (curvature, volume, area)
- Generate and modify models or geometry for digital fabrication
- Export models to other formats for different uses (digital fabrication)
- Create and Modify free‐form geometry (control point modeling)
The course costs €350 including VAT
Download the course description in PDF
Please note that the training takes place only if 2 or more participants register for the workshop. A down payment of €150 is taken in order to register for the workshop. Payments are only made through PayPal